Do you issue refunds?
Yes. Baltic Servers offers 30 days money back guarantee for all services provided, except the following cases:
* No refund is available for the setup of new services;
* No refund is available for non-standard servers or server components provided under a special customer request;
* No refund is available for licenses provided by distributors, such as Cpanel/Microsoft/Directadmin/R1Soft;
* No refund is available in cases of sabotage actions, such as using Baltic Servers services for spamming, DDOS attacks or other publicly acknowledged malicious activities.
In which currency will I get my refund?
You will get your money back in the currency you used to pay for your services.
In case of using Credit Card payment option, the money will be converted to your present currency automatically.
How can I request a refund?
You can do so by writing an email to email@example.com and explaining the reason of why you want your money back.
How does it work?
1. Baltic Servers team may try to clarify the reason behind your refund request.
2. Baltic Servers team will try to offer an alternative solution in order to better meet your requirements.
3. In case of not finding any alternative solutions, Baltic Servers will send your money back through the payment method you used (Paysera/Cardinity, PayPal, Bitcoins, wire transfer, etc.) Your money will be back in 10 working days. This time frame can vary depending on the payment method you used.
Tags: money back, policy, refund